After TechBrief, 45 Nordic editors left Arlanda filled with input on new and interesting products and technologies from the 10 participating brands.
Now – one week after the event – we begin to see these input turn into great coverage of the brands and products showcased at TechBrief. It is important to emphasize that TechBrief isn’t a shortcut to some fast coverage; rather it should be a long-term investment with the aim of establishing media relations; where brands and editors can meet face-to-face in an informal setting and build valuable relationships.
Nevertheless, it is great to see that many of the editors conduct thorough reportages and news articles in the wake of the event, which we would like to share with you.
- Tweak published this video reportage
- CrtlAltElite published this article
- eReviews.dk published this article
- ItPro.no published this article – which is the first in a series of articles about news from TechBrief
- NordicHardware published this video from SanDisk’s booth
- Pixel TV did a “TechBrief highlights” in their gadget show One Take Gear
- Moon TV published this video reportage
We know that more media have articles and videos in the pipeline, so we will keep a close eye on their news feeds in the coming weeks (and we encourage all participating brands to do the same).
Seeds were planted for some great future coverage; interviews were given, products where filmed, reviews coordinated. And not lest; new relationships between brands and editors were established, which we hope will grow and thrive in the future.